Inc. (“BST”) is a commercial stage medical device company with lead
products targeting liposuction markets with superior technologies.
BST’s Corporate Mission is to unleash
the artist in the surgeon® and be a world leading manufacturer and
developer of medical devices and procedures for handling fat targeting:
· the liposuction and body sculpting market;
· the bariatric market; and
fat autograft and adipocyte-derived stem cell processing markets.
Liposculptor II, has already received FDA 510(k) clearance, and its
electric version, Airbrush® Liposculptor IIE
with expected 510(k) clearance in the fourth quarter of 2012, show case
BioSculpture’s Large Volume Liposuction (“LVL”)
capability and both feature Twin Cannula Assisted Liposuction
(“TCAL”). TCAL advantages
· Adjustable reciprocation stroke (0 - 2”)
· Eliminates the surgeon’s need to stroke the cannula, saving labor and time while improving consistency, and control, lessening the incidence of revisions.
· Less vibration since outer cannula is stationary.
· Gentler-by-design on both surgeon and patient as inner cannula doesn’t traumatize patient since it is ensheathed in stationary outer one.
Intellimotion® control of reciprocation using Digital
Signal Processing and a closed feedback loop with the protection of magnetic
rather than rigid coupling of cannula motion.
TCAL technology changes liposuction from a traditional operation of only
inches to an operation of pounds allowing controlled and less labor
intensive removal of more than 10 pounds in a single outpatient procedure.
integrated fat harvesting and reinjection consummables with expected
510(k) clearance in the last quarter of 2012 will target smaller volume
reductions and patients wishing to treat their wrinkling and the effects of
aging with their own tissue containing adipocyte-derived stem-cells rather than
temporary fixes with injections of laboratory preparations.
BST was invited to present an update of its progress at Elsevier’s IN³
Medical Device 360° at the
Aggressively attacking “belly fat’, with its Cinch
It™ promotional incentives to qualified surgeons, BST is currently selling
which allow improvement of the Waist-to-Hips Ratio (“WHR”) associated
with metabolic syndrome, an increased incidence of coronary heart disease. and
Type II Diabetes Mellitus by removing fat outside the abdomen with TCAL
LVL. BST is also developing fourth
generation twin cannula devices which will permit endoscopically guided, safe
laparoscopic removal of the even more harmful visceral fat within the
abdomen in a minimally invasive
fashion (Endoscopic Visceral Lipectomy or “EVL”).
On January 20, 2012, BST received Notice of Allowance of
U.S. Patent Application #12/462,596 filed on 8/5/09 and titled
"Endoscopically-guided tissue aspiration system for safely removing fat
tissue from a patient."
BST has the TCAL manufacturing know-how reflected by 15 issued patents
and the proprietary technology acquired from $1.3 Million Dollars expended to
research and develop closed-loop feedback control systems, connectors, cannulas,
environmentally sealed components, a specialized computer controller, tight
tolerance designs, molds, circuit boards, and Intellimotion® software to
implement TCAL seamlessly.
BST now has numerous pipeline products under development and 21 pending
· Improved TCAL designs for more efficient aspiration.
· Synchronization of tumescence and optimization of bipolar cautery with aspiration.
· Collection, concentration, processing, and reinjecting syringes and in-line chambers and methods.
· Endoscopic fat removal devices and methods for treating abdominal obesity, metabolic syndrome, and Type II Diabetes Mellitus.
· An internet-based network supporting the harvesting, photoactivation, cataloguing, tracking, and managing of aspirated fat tissue samples including stem cells.
Device and method for photo-activating an aspirated sample of
tissue within a tissue collection and processing system.
BST has engaged the Maxim
Group as investment bankers to facilitate a private placement of $10 Million
Dollars of its equity for the company’s expansion.
You can view some of BST’s product offerings, read a white paper discussing clinical results, view a surgical video of them in use and see illustrative animations of twin cannula reciprocation and the Airbrush® Liposculptor II on the company website.
Send mail to email@example.com with
questions or comments about this web site.